We now have a general-purpose “Tactics” lesson designed to help Christians engage people the way Jesus did, with questions designed to lead towards the truth in a very non-confrontational and relationship-building manner.
Our main lesson series is entitled “Weapons of Spiritual Warfare” and our “flagship” lesson is entitled “Why apologetics?” which deals with the role of the mind when it comes to matters of faith and why reason is nesicary when discussing matters of objective truths such as the foundations of Christianity.
If you are interested in having us come and present any of these topics, please contact us.
The topics we are available to teach on include:
- Hermeneutics or “How to read the Bible”
- Christian Cults
- What makes up a heresy/cult
- Eastern religions
- The New Age movement
- The ensuing philosophical systems such as existentialism, nihilism, post modernism etc..
- Evolution (focusing on the teleological and philosophical reasons against macro evolution)
- Moral relativism
- Religious pluralism
- Doctrines that divide (or, ‘Why denominations are a good thing’)
- The road map to apostasy
- Eastern Orthodoxy