- Shel Silverstein – I Got Stoned and I Missed It 11 hours ago
- Grailknights – Grails High 11 hours ago
- George R. R. Martin – ASOIAF - Book 5 - A Dance with Dragons - 37 - The Prince of Winterfell 17 hours ago
- George R. R. Martin – ASOIAF - Book 5 - A Dance with Dragons - 36 - Daenerys VI 17 hours ago
- George R. R. Martin – ASOIAF - Book 5 - A Dance with Dragons - 35 - Jon VII 18 hours ago
Tags:abortion apologetics atheism calvinism capitalism causal determinism chicken little children christianity church climate change community culture economics environmentalism epistemology ethics evidence evil evolution faith family fellowship freedom free will global warming greek homosexuality intelligent design islam life love marriage molinism morality naturalism organic church philosophy politics pro-life reason reformed science socialism suffering
Tag Archives: liberty
Everyone is talking about the present debt ceiling debate, but few people are talking about the root of the issue. Why is it that our nation spends more than it receives in taxes?
Here are a couple of issues which outline the root of the issue, our fractional reserve banking system:
And is a rather hilarious version:
This is what the debt ceiling debate is really about. What is amazing is that people who are for raising the debt limit are actually for inflation. Its a sadomasochistic state of affairs. Liberals get people hooked on money that isn’t theirs, it doesn’t exist actually, and through that addiction they get them to support the system of printing money without end.
Who is hurt the most in this scheme? The poor. It is difficult, if not impossible, to build wealth if your wealth’s value is constantly depreciated.